Monday 4 February 2013

Website design

Due to the way the photo considered for the background (as shown in  my last website blog post) has been edited, a black border is kept around the edge when applied to the website. 
To test if this was the photo or the website set up I had chosen when I first made the site that was to blame, I have started another version of the website to test out another page set up. 


I have tried using another photo that the group has already edited. I like this photo more as I like the black and white contrast to the enhanced close up. I have also tested a tagline (this is unlikely to be the final one as this was just to see how it could all look) and different fonts. I like how this website looks as it is simpler than the other version (shown below). 



No comments:

Post a Comment